Students/ Parents/ Guardian
We hope you are all keeping safe & well. We appreciate the significant difficulties home learning may bring. For ICT issues, please use the school info account & advise of your concerns.
· Teaching staff are working hard to provide work on google classroom.
· Students can expect to receive emails/ calls from staff if they are not online.
· As in school, if a student is experiencing any difficultly, please do not hesitate to let their Form Teacher/ Head of Year know of the brief details and they can advise teaching staff accordingly.
· At this stage, I hope the pastoral team have been able to speak to you via their weekly pastoral call. Staff can be contacted via the school info account or alternatively please contact the College office.
· We do not want any student to become overwhelmed by the demands of home learning and appreciate your support in monitoring engagement and wellbeing related to workload.
· Counselling services continue to be available despite students being at home. Our regular counselling sessions are taking place via zoom and or telephone calls every Wednesday morning.
· If any student wishes to avail of a new counselling referral, again use the school info account.
· Some form teachers are linking in with their form classes each morning during Registration and we encourage all students to link in to maintain contact with staff and peers.
Many agencies are offering additional support to students at this time, including those listed on FB and our website. Mrs Brown